PERSONAL INCOME TAX RETURN SERVICES
Do you need reliable accountant in the preparation and filing of personal income tax forms in Surrey, BC?
Richard Kosick & Co. is a licensed accounting firm under the Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) in Surrey, British Columbia with over 35 years of experience. We provide comprehensive individual tax
return services that offer much more than simply filing your income tax return. Based on your own unique financial status and goals, we will create a customized plan to help you maintain your wealth and
support its growth. Our licensed accountant will look carefully at the information provided and ask the necessary questions to ensure all available deductions are taken while complying with CRA regulations.
We are committed to understand each client’s financial objectives and develop customized tax plans following an in-depth consultation. Our tax and accounting specialists will:
- Expertly prepare and process your personal tax return
- Maximize deductions by selecting the best filing choices to minimize your tax payable
- Ensure that all tax credits are applied correctly on your personal income tax return
- E-file your return ensuring the quickest processing of your tax return. Interest at prescribed rates will start to accrue after the April 30th deadline if payments are not made on time.
Penalties may also start to apply if taxes are not submitted within the proper reporting period.
- Support your tax filing with the Canada Revenue Agency, as required
- Make your returns stress-free
Book A FREE Consultation
Individual Income Tax Filing in Surrey, BC
In Canada, your personal income tax return is due by April 30th. If April 30th falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or public holiday, Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will consider the return filed on time and/or payment
received on time if it is received or postmarked on the following business day. Even if you cannot pay the full amount by April 30th, you can still avoid the late-filing penalty by filing your return on time. Giving
yourself time prior to this deadline is important to determine your unique strategy. If you believe your tax situation is complex, reach out to us in advance so we can assess your needs. If you take advantage of tax
breaks like TFSA’s, RRSP’s, or RESP’s feel free to reach out to us at your leisure. Our chartered professional accountants (CPA) are happy to assist with your financial planning relating to your income tax.
During your first meeting with us, it’s a good idea to bring in your last two years of personal tax returns and notices of assessment. We can verify carry forward amounts, maintain filing consistency when desired,
and if necessary, adjust the prior year returns in your favour for missed income tax refunds.
We offer personal tax return preparation services for:
- Canadian (T1) personal income tax return preparation
- Canada Revenue Agency inquiries and audit support
- Voluntary Disclosure Program/Taxpayer Relief request assistance
- Immigration/emigration planning
- Residence for income tax purposes
- Estate planning and dealing with the death of a taxpayer
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Rental properties
- Employment income and other sources of income such as pension and foreign income
- Business income (self-employed, partnership)
- Investment and partnership income
- Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate, Rental Property
- Farming and fishing income
When you use our accounting services in Surrey, you can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that you can depend on the experience and expertise of a Surrey-based chartered professional accountant to file your personal
tax return and reduce your overall tax burden. Some of the common personal income tax issues we handle are:
- Ensuring all qualified medical/attendant care/disability claims are made
- Planning to ensure maximum childcare expenses are deducted
- Rental income
- Disposition of real estate properties
- Business returns for proprietors and business partners
- Utilization of prior year capital losses and business losses
- Utilization of capital gains exemption
- Maximizing the principal residence exemption
- Tax considerations during divorce settlements
- Planned gifting to registered charities
- Transfer of assets to adult children
When we prepare your income tax return, we ensure that all of the information is accurate, including the filing of all applicable forms and the claiming of certain tax deductions and credits.